Sylglas Passive Carbon Monoxide Detector

€10.99

Code 5011768170046


Add to Basket
Product Information
  • Sylglas Passive Carbon Monoxide Detector
  • Multi-colour change sensor
  • Easily sited, tried and tested
  • No batteries required but do not need a visual check
  • Two detectors per pack
Delivery Info

We are pleased to offer FREE delivery on orders over €70 to anywhere in the Republic of Ireland, and our Click & Collect service is FREE on all orders.

Large Bulky Items

Please be aware that large, bulky items (large appliances, white goods, etc.) have a delivery charge of €70.

View our full Delivery & Collection information

Returns Policy

If you have ordered online at Heavins.ie and would like to make a return it, you can return your item(s) - unopened and in its original undamaged packaging - anytime within 30 days, to our Athlone store for a full refund or exchange.

View our full Returns Policy

Click to view complete product details

Sylglas Passive Carbon Monoxide Detector

Carbon Monoxide is silent, invisible, odorless and tasteless gas and is produced by gas, solid fuels, oil fires, boilers and water heaters around the home. The Passive Carbon Monoxide Detector by Sylglas is so portable that it can be placed anywhere that there may be a potential carbon monoxide gas leak. This product is ideal for homes and flats, caravans, offices, hotels, boats and sheltered housing/retirement homes. Inobtrusive and can be fitted to either a gas appliance or anywhere in a room to detect deadly carbon monoxide gas.  The product lasts for six months once opened, it is supplied with two detectors per pack giving you twelve months piece of mind.  It has a multi-color change sensor where if any presence of the gas is detected, the central spot darkens.


Features

  • Help saves lives by detecting Carbon monoxide
  • Detect carbon monoxide with its multi-colour change sensor
  • Portable that it can be placed anywhere near a potential carbon monoxide gas leak
  • Ideal for homes and flats, caravans, offices, hotels, boats, and sheltered housing/retirement homes
  • Inobtrusive and can be fitted to either a gas appliance or anywhere in a room
  • Detector lasts for six months once opened

Close

POP-IN HTML goes here

Close

Your Basket

Your basket is currently empty